Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- DOE Helps Launch Alliance for Green Heat’s Fourth Wood Stove Design Challenge!August 14, 2017 , News
- Opinions of top wood stove industry insiders revealed in 1998 interviewsAugust 14, 2017 , News
- PBEA Member BTEC Announces Validation Testing on Biomass Boiler Efficiency Test MethodAugust 11, 2017 , News
- Philadelphia explores ways to transform commercial food waste into renewable energyAugust 2, 2017 , News
- Presentations on Pellet Plant Safety AvailableJune 28, 2017 , News
- September 12 - September 14
- September 13 - September 15
- October 4
- October 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 24 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm