Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- Biogas Industry Applauds Agriculture Environmental Stewardship Act (S. 988)May 9, 2017 , News
- Acting DEP Secretary McDonnell Reported With Unanimous, Favorable Recommendation From Senate Environmental Committee On ConfirmationMay 9, 2017 , News
- Senate Bill 605 – An Act amending Title 58 (Oil and Gas) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated StatutesApril 14, 2017 , News
- Take Part in the USDOE BioenergizeME Social Media Campaign April 10-21March 31, 2017 , News
- Despite Executive Order, DEP Will Continue To Reduce Greenhouse Gas EmissionsMarch 31, 2017 , News
- May 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- June 14
- June 20
- July 17
- July 26 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm