Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- PFI Announces Tim Portz to be Executive DirectorJanuary 3, 2018 , News
- 101 For RINsDecember 7, 2017 , News
- Wood Stove Design Challenge Announces Initial Round of FinalistsDecember 7, 2017 , News
- American Biogas Council Statement on EPA’s Final 2018 Fuel TargetsDecember 4, 2017 , News
- EPA Chief Touts Optimism, RFS Rules And Different Regulatory Philosophy Under TrumpDecember 4, 2017 , News