Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- EPA just gave notice to dozens of scientific advisory board members that their time is upJune 21, 2017 , News
- Department of Energy Announces $2.8 Million for Small Business Research and Development Grants in PennsylvaniaJune 20, 2017
- Request for Information for the Acceptance of Pre-Processed Food Waste for The City of PhiladelphiaJune 19, 2017
- New Position Announcement: Agent at University of Maryland ExtensionJune 14, 2017
- Keeping the Forests as ForestsJune 5, 2017
- July 17
- July 26 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- July 27
- September 12 - September 14
- October 1