Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- With Murphy win, N.J. signals left turn on energyNovember 9, 2017 , News
- PA Biomass Energy Association Elects Three New DirectorsOctober 31, 2017 , Press Release
- Latest Public-Private CNG Transit Fueling Station Opens In Beaver CountyOctober 31, 2017 , News
- Over 500,000 tons of pellets produced in US in JulyOctober 27, 2017 , News
- PA House Passes Tax Code Bill With NO Environmental Riders, Returns To SenateOctober 20, 2017 , News
- December 6
- January 18, 2018
- February 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018