Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- Bioenergy market challenging, but still promisingSeptember 22, 2017
- EIA: Densified biomass production reaches 570,000 tons in JuneSeptember 22, 2017 , News
- Report: Pennsylvania needs organic recycling law to reduce food wasteSeptember 22, 2017 , News
- Supporters of clean energy to outline jobs campaignSeptember 14, 2017
- Retirement of Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.) May Be a Part of Bigger Shifts in the GOPSeptember 8, 2017
- October 4
- October 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 24 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
- November 17
- December 6