Who We Are
The Pennsylvania Biomass Energy Association (PBEA) is the non-profit trade association representing the use of biomass to produce clean heat, power, biogas and soil amendments in Pennsylvania and around the Mid-Atlantic region.
Biomass is an abundant, affordable natural resource that comes in many forms and should be used in an environmental responsible manner to make heat, power, fuel and soil amendments.
What We Do
For members and the industry, we execute projects and events that create a more fertile environment to grow bioenergy businesses in the Mid-Atlantic. This includes outreach to build bioenergy awareness, policy activities to remove barriers to project development and creating events to attract new customers
- PA House Passes Tax Code Bill With NO Environmental Riders, Returns To SenateOctober 20, 2017 , News
- U.S. to spend $7 million in effort to expand wood marketsOctober 19, 2017 , News
- Why does this famous protector of trees now want to cut some down?October 10, 2017 , News
- Biomass Boiler Market: Encouraging Regulatory Framework to Bolster Adoption of Biomass Boilers GloballyOctober 9, 2017 , News
- It’s Settled: Biomass is a Carbon-Saving FuelOctober 9, 2017
- October 24 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
- November 17
- December 6
- January 18, 2018
- February 18, 2018